Yasmina 347-728-6066 Garden City

Don't let her dumb ass rattle you babes....she's been dying to say that to people and she finally found a place to actually say it comfortably-- we're better than her mentality on sooo many levels....

Her levels of shit talking are on high because this is not your regular shmegular social site and she knows she can say what she wants here....she definitely isn't talking like this to regular people and she swears she's not a racist in the real world.....:rolleyes:

Bush it off darling...step on the words like the gum beneath our feet......her ignorance is not even worth reacting to anymore.....

Xoxo
BBWPersuasion
I know you probably don’t remember me but I saw you years ago before the pandemic. You’re a great provider I think I even wrote a great review of you but it was under a different handle. Thanks for being sweet and generous with your time. You’re a gem and hopefully I will get a chance to see you again when the weather warms up babes thanks!

I know you probably don’t remember me but I saw you years ago before the pandemic. You’re a great provider I think I even wrote a great review of you but it was under a different handle. Thanks for being sweet and generous with your time. You’re a gem and hopefully I will get a chance to see you again when the weather warms up babes thanks!
Xoxo ❤️

Finally, something good coming out of this thread.
However, I might want to thank Valerie for going ballistics over text. Imagine meeting someone unhinged like that in person after you pay. That would be a different experience altogether...

Hi everyone, new to this site (and this lifestyle) ,so apologies if I'm breaking any rules!

Saw this ad for Yasmina a few weeks back and she looked interesting. Texted her for availability, she asked for my age and ethnicity. I gave her my info and she asked to do video verification on Whatsapp. After confirming I was who I said I was, she texted her rates:

$180 HH sensual bodyrub no fs
$200 HR sensual bodyrub no fs

Since the face in the call matched the pics, I took the hour. She texted the address, once I got there she wanted a picture of the parking lot. I sent it, she sent the room number and I walked in. Asked me to wash my hands and take off my clothes, she removed everything except her panties. She's smoking hot so I didn't complain. After 40ish minutes of a pretty nice massage, she told me to flip and started playing with junior. She allowed kissing her neck, touching her boobs, and rubbing her over the panties. I asked if I could take them off, she said next time. Also mentioned $400 for BBBJ. Too much for me so I finished with the HJ. Again, really hot and personable but not sure if I'd return just for the HJ.

Appearance: 8 (she's tiny, but very attractive)
Personality: 8 (talkative throughout, not awkward and seems to enjoy herself)
HJ: 5 (avg.)
Communication: 9
Rate: $200 HR

First post so let me know if I missed anything!
Starting a discussion about her when she didn't have one on this website wasn't necessary. Now she doesn't work in Garden City anymore. There's you to thank for that. Ruining good shit.

Are you sure it was Valerie aka Stink Pussy?
Billy needs to shut his fat ass up and hit the gym instead of worrying about pussy he don't get, gets ignored by every female in the club, get an actual JOB, this guy is the filthiest filthy liar, when he comments, ignore the whole thread, throw it in the trash, when he appears the party ends, the rats appear

This is such a fake ass post

Saw her 2 weeks ago in Farmingdale. Definitely a cute little thing, super talkative can tell she’s still new to this. Great footjob as well. Wanted more but gahdamn she expensive. $180 for handy, fj and some light touching. Topless but panties off is another $50-$100 or som like that. Ridiculous

Billy needs to shut his fat ass up and hit the gym instead of worrying about pussy he don't get, gets ignored by every female in the club, get an actual JOB, this guy is the filthiest filthy liar, when he comments, ignore the whole thread, throw it in the trash, when he appears the party ends, the rats appear
You forgot to mention my micro penis.