Imagine the killer hobbying app

UnSocial (bad name) is an app that links you to other people in your profession located near you. http://unsocial.mobi/learn-more/

Just thinking about this type of location-based connectivity — can you imagine a hobbying app with this type of functionality? Aggregate some reviews from the well-known review site, and it would be an invaluable hobbying tool (especially for those who like to hobby on impulse). Of course, there would be all sorts of privacy issues that would have to be dealt with. And, the biggest hurdle, the Apple embargo of sex-related apps. But it almost seems inevitable.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I was doing tech support for some lady and I went to update all the apps on her iPad. It brought up the standard message about one of the apps possibly having adult content (which it does for every web browser) but the app... Ashley Madison.

maybe even a search function with "x" miles from "zip code" or GPS like ebay does it. It would be priceless on those nights when I barely have just enough time to get away, but wind up spending it researching the providers available via BP. This is why I always wind up at AMPs.