Indian MP 516-800-2680 Baldwin - formally Dezire Spa 917-780-0869 Queens Village. Current # 516-757-9391

I’m going to be right up front about this. This is not a review, but more of a recon mission. If the mods feel it doesn’t belong here, so be it. However I think the intelligence I’m providing is useful and will be helpful to my fellow mongers.

I’ve always had a thing for exotic looking Indian women (as in Hindu, not Native American). It may be a repressed need to live out a real life Princess Jasmine fantasy or maybe to relive the one time I dated a gorgeous Indian chick back in my younger days. In any event, I came across this listing on a well known site. They advertised “Indian girls, Hot Desi girls”. Then in the ad copy they said Indian and Guyanese girls. My curiosity got the best of me and I texted. I got an immediate response with their address (it’s on Grand Ave in Baldwin but I can’t give the exact address because it’s not in the ad). And was given their rates. $50 for half hour, $60 for 45 min. Plus tips. Appointments are required so you can’t just walk in.

I finally got around to making an appointment and off I went. The place is on a busy street and only has a front door but it wasn’t locked so I just walked right in. It’s laid out like a salon with beauty parlor chairs and mirrors off to the left and on the right a hallway with a bunch of massage rooms. I counted 4 or 5 rooms all with real doors. They seemed nicely set up like a typical massage parlor. I was greeted by a middle aged, but not super attractive Indian woman wearing a traditional looking outfit and showing a little cleavage. Not what I was hoping for but I wanted to see how it played out. She brought me into a room and asked what I wanted. I said I’m here for the advertised massage and wanted the half hour. She asked for $50 and I handed her 3 $20’s and asked for change. Before she went a step further she went into this speech about “you are aware the services are plus tips, right?” I said yes and she went on to tell me their minimum tip is $100. I asked what that gets me and she said just a hand release. I asked if that was nude and she said no, just a hand release. If I want nude that would be $150. So $150 for a hand job from a fully clothed middle aged unattractive Indian woman. Finally the big head won out and I said I really don’t feel comfortable with her pricing structure and decided to leave. She was actually nice about it and handed back my money. She actually asked if I wanted a 4 hands session for $60 (that’s their standard offering) but the minimum tip goes up to $120. She introduced me to the other woman and she was even less attractive and very heavy. I wouldn’t let her touch me for free!

So I said no thank you and walked. If any of you think these prices are reasonable for an Indian as a change from the Asians and Latina’s, feel free. I thought it was way overpriced for basic service. I’d rather go to an AMP. If I helped you guys dodge a bullet, you’re welcome. If I’m out of line here posting this without it being an actual review, feel free to remove it and let me know and I’ll know for the future.

Stay safe out there!

This is the same place that was ran by the ppl on Braddock In bellerose and the failed floral park location. Always a salon front. Same pricing was given to me. I told her no and gave her 50 for the HH and 60 for the hj. I made her talk dirty to me with her indian accent while she jerked me off. I never went back. I went when they were on Braddock.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is the same place that was ran by the ppl on Braddock In bellerose and the failed floral park location. Always a salon front. Same pricing was given to me. I told her no and gave her 50 for the HH and 60 for the hj. I made her talk dirty to me with her indian accent while she jerked me off. I never went back. I went when they were on Braddock.
I thought the Braddock Ave place was full service?

Baldwin is really becoming a hot spot.
Not sure that's a good thing. Kinda like Hicksville west.

I thought the Braddock Ave place was full service?

Baldwin is really becoming a hot spot.
Not sure that's a good thing. Kinda like Hicksville west.
Braddock was full service, but it was crazy expensive so I never got it. I'm sure this place offers it too and probably expensive as well.

I’m going to be right up front about this. This is not a review, but more of a recon mission. If the mods feel it doesn’t belong here, so be it. However I think the intelligence I’m providing is useful and will be helpful to my fellow mongers.

I’ve always had a thing for exotic looking Indian women (as in Hindu, not Native American). It may be a repressed need to live out a real life Princess Jasmine fantasy or maybe to relive the one time I dated a gorgeous Indian chick back in my younger days. In any event, I came across this listing on a well known site. They advertised “Indian girls, Hot Desi girls”. Then in the ad copy they said Indian and Guyanese girls. My curiosity got the best of me and I texted. I got an immediate response with their address (it’s on Grand Ave in Baldwin but I can’t give the exact address because it’s not in the ad). And was given their rates. $50 for half hour, $60 for 45 min. Plus tips. Appointments are required so you can’t just walk in.

I finally got around to making an appointment and off I went. The place is on a busy street and only has a front door but it wasn’t locked so I just walked right in. It’s laid out like a salon with beauty parlor chairs and mirrors off to the left and on the right a hallway with a bunch of massage rooms. I counted 4 or 5 rooms all with real doors. They seemed nicely set up like a typical massage parlor. I was greeted by a middle aged, but not super attractive Indian woman wearing a traditional looking outfit and showing a little cleavage. Not what I was hoping for but I wanted to see how it played out. She brought me into a room and asked what I wanted. I said I’m here for the advertised massage and wanted the half hour. She asked for $50 and I handed her 3 $20’s and asked for change. Before she went a step further she went into this speech about “you are aware the services are plus tips, right?” I said yes and she went on to tell me their minimum tip is $100. I asked what that gets me and she said just a hand release. I asked if that was nude and she said no, just a hand release. If I want nude that would be $150. So $150 for a hand job from a fully clothed middle aged unattractive Indian woman. Finally the big head won out and I said I really don’t feel comfortable with her pricing structure and decided to leave. She was actually nice about it and handed back my money. She actually asked if I wanted a 4 hands session for $60 (that’s their standard offering) but the minimum tip goes up to $120. She introduced me to the other woman and she was even less attractive and very heavy. I wouldn’t let her touch me for free!

So I said no thank you and walked. If any of you think these prices are reasonable for an Indian as a change from the Asians and Latina’s, feel free. I thought it was way overpriced for basic service. I’d rather go to an AMP. If I helped you guys dodge a bullet, you’re welcome. If I’m out of line here posting this without it being an actual review, feel free to remove it and let me know and I’ll know for the future.

Stay safe out there!
Thanks for the Intel, I was wondering where they went to after I saw the floral park location closed down.

Saw this on a familiar site. Looked up the # and address but couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. (There was no name for the Spa on the website or even at the spa) This has to be my worst experience ever! Ad said appointments only with cash/zelle only. I tell them what I time I want the appointment & they ask my name. After I hung up I get 2 texts from that # with the rates. 30mins for $50 & 45 minutes for $60 (No hour) and what was my name. Parking is a pain, either a few spots on the main street or I found parking in the back that the lot shares with a bunch of stores. Door wasn't locked so I walked right in, looks like an old beauty salon that was reeking of incense (It was starting to give me a headache it was so strong). The building was only lit in the front kind of sketchy. 2 Indian ladies were up front (1 big & 1 skinny) I asked to use the bathroom and they point all the way in the back. It was pitch dark (I was expecting someone to jump me) I use my phone light to walk back up front and some skinny old Indian lady points to the room. I hand her $60 for 45min. Before she left the room she said " Tips start at $100 minimum. (In my head I should have left but already drove 45mins there & handed her the house fee) The room was big and I saw they had waxing supplies. Lady come in, I don't even ask her name. She starts with a low to decent massage, asks if I want oil or lotion. Not even 5 minutes in she starts ST & starts asking what I want. I asked her what does she want to do (I wasn't going to ask her, I made her tell me) She said $100 for clothed HJ, I believe $150 for BJ (probably covered), or $200 for nude body glide except for panties. Now I was thinking maybe like a NURU rub with just baby oil. I said the body glide. She said she won't start until I pay her. She left the room, came back in few minutes later and takes everything off except her panties. low skinny hanging tits, some parts of her skin were very dry & scaly. She proceeds to give me the worst body slide I've ever had. She was like hovering and just grazing my body and not in a sexy way or she would just lay on me and not move. She then starts to rush me with her hand so I pull it up. She then uses her knee to rush me to get me off. She took over and wanted me done soon as possible. So I came, she gets up and dresses herself while I'm there and says "Oh" She then hands me a napkin she sprayed with alcohol that broke apart as I'm cleaning my own dick. Never gave me hot towel or any towel to clean up the oil. I look at my phone as I'm getting dressed I was barely there 20mins. I felt so F'n stupid that I should have just walked home in shame. As I'm leaving I see 3 fat trolls on the couch. This place is a super expensive pump and dump. So I'm out $260 ($60 for the 45 min & $200 for the lackluster body rub)

Saw this on a familiar site. Looked up the # and address but couldn't find any reviews so I decided to TOFFT. (There was no name for the Spa on the website or even at the spa) This has to be my worst experience ever! Ad said appointments only with cash/zelle only. I tell them what I time I want the appointment & they ask my name. After I hung up I get 2 texts from that # with the rates. 30mins for $50 & 45 minutes for $60 (No hour) and what was my name. Parking is a pain, either a few spots on the main street or I found parking in the back that the lot shares with a bunch of stores. Door wasn't locked so I walked right in, looks like an old beauty salon that was reeking of incense (It was starting to give me a headache it was so strong). The building was only lit in the front kind of sketchy. 2 Indian ladies were up front (1 big & 1 skinny) I asked to use the bathroom and they point all the way in the back. It was pitch dark (I was expecting someone to jump me) I use my phone light to walk back up front and some skinny old Indian lady points to the room. I hand her $60 for 45min. Before she left the room she said " Tips start at $100 minimum. (In my head I should have left but already drove 45mins there & handed her the house fee) The room was big and I saw they had waxing supplies. Lady come in, I don't even ask her name. She starts with a low to decent massage, asks if I want oil or lotion. Not even 5 minutes in she starts ST & starts asking what I want. I asked her what does she want to do (I wasn't going to ask her, I made her tell me) She said $100 for clothed HJ, I believe $150 for BJ (probably covered), or $200 for nude body glide except for panties. Now I was thinking maybe like a NURU rub with just baby oil. I said the body glide. She said she won't start until I pay her. She left the room, came back in few minutes later and takes everything off except her panties. low skinny hanging tits, some parts of her skin were very dry & scaly. She proceeds to give me the worst body slide I've ever had. She was like hovering and just grazing my body and not in a sexy way or she would just lay on me and not move. She then starts to rush me with her hand so I pull it up. She then uses her knee to rush me to get me off. She took over and wanted me done soon as possible. So I came, she gets up and dresses herself while I'm there and says "Oh" She then hands me a napkin she sprayed with alcohol that broke apart as I'm cleaning my own dick. Never gave me hot towel or any towel to clean up the oil. I look at my phone as I'm getting dressed I was barely there 20mins. I felt so F'n stupid that I should have just walked home in shame. As I'm leaving I see 3 fat trolls on the couch. This place is a super expensive pump and dump. So I'm out $260 ($60 for the 45 min & $200 for the lackluster body rub)
Dammmmm bro you got the short end of this stick. Thanks for letting us know. Never going to try this one for sure.

I posted a review of this place quite some time ago. I don’t know if I can find it to provide the link, but my experience was similar. Same house fees and was told $100 minimum tip, no FS available. Only difference is, for once I thought with the big head and said no thanks and left. So I guess this place hasn’t changed. I don’t know how they stay in business