Bayside Colombian 929-442-3914?

Saw some ads posted to this number, with alluring pictures of a curly haired 'colombiana' with a substantial rack and culo. Only postings are queens, Boston and Philly a few days ago.
Reached out, and after the 'are you a cop' text she quoted typical provider fees (100 SS, 150 for a half, 250 for an hour w extras available).
Anyone have experience with this provider (or scammer)? Texts included "I'm so sweet and hot" and "excellent service you will love it".
Unfortunately the address provided is a school...
Probably going to visit Rubi at Pink unless someone can vouch...TIA

I paid her a visit last week. Photos aren’t of her but she is a big boned Colombian chick. She claims that they have new girls every week but I don’t buy it. I personally don’t find her attractive but she gave a fantastic cbj.. which had me considering asking about bbj if i decide to go back. DD tetas ans a lot of junk in the trunk. Smelled good and was clean shaved. I’d suggest the SS option and nothing more.

Address is on the block of the school but they tell you where to go once you’ve arrived to the address. I suggest waiting on the corner instead of actually in front of the school. Once they see you they tell you where to go.