Show Palace Strip Club NY

My first time in show Palace on a Saturday evening. I reached there around 8:30 PM. Beautiful lights clean decoration inside but not so many people. The bouncer took $30 and let me in. I walked to the beautiful bartender to grab a small cold drink and then I find a seat next to the stage. Around 9:15 PM I see a few dancers; two beautiful dancers walk to me and introduce themselves.

The second dancer actually grabbed my attention. While the first dancer was more friendly and more talkative, the second lady just gave a smile and didn’t talk much; later we smiled, shared our our stories, gossiped. I bought a drink for her had two $10 lap dances. Then went for our 15 minutes dance in the private room which was $75 which was very good for New York standard I thought.

not much touching but full nude with the music in the background and drink in my hand, I get lost into the seduction of the beautiful goddess who is a very young Columbian dancer with a chain on her neck and her beautiful naked body kept me engaged and I got 15 heavenly minutes which will live in my memory for a long time. I hope to be able to visit this beautiful club only to meet this heavenly goddess a few more times.

I hear it picks up a lot more in the evening.

My 2 visits were in early 2021 when they reopened after Covid. Both mid week when they opened around 4 pm for a time.

The door fee was 20 bucks. Large space, upscale look and feel. Small stage and ton of seating around. Chairs and couches. 2-3 dancers there at the time of opening. First time I got a 10 dollar table dance on the main floor. Kinda boring with no contact. But she was cool and we chatted for a bit. Then got a couch dance on the side, for 25 bucks and that was pretty good grinding. 20yo Latina with baby phat.

my second time, the place was dead at opening with only one American 30yo working. We talked for a bit and she let me know her otc deal. Finished my drink and left.

For early bird like me, it seems the place has potential. But the ridiculous cover and late start hours are big obstacles. Noon the less if all nude is what you want, not alot of options in our area these days.