Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$loving$charmer$$ 23 caucasian - started a conversation. she responded an hour or so later, then again a few mins later, again a few mins later, again a few mins later, then suddenly she drops a literal 3.5 page essay about her life and relationship status (per word doc). hope what she said isn't true but i don't want to stick around for that time bomb

$$sara$snack2$$ mentioned here earlier randomly messaged me after ghoting my messages a bunch of times like a year ago. wanted 600 per meet all covered. I passed

$$emmy$319$$ messaged me both on SA and on SB, then blocked me when I responded on SA lol

$$baby_rose$$ 23 caucasian - isn't located in NY (PA i think?) so I passed

$$rain$bow$abow$$ 20 latina - asked for my number, texted me but it was blocked because of her phone provider, gave me her number but I assume she still couldn't respond because of her provider, then blocked me lol. she sent me screenshots of her carrier blocking messages to me and told me i blocked her before i even had her number

$$goofy$stoner$$ wanted 5k a month

$$27cam$elia$$ messaged me first, then stopped responding

$$just a girl$$ messaged me a few times, i responded, then she stopped responding.

not much for me so far, otherwise. Talking to a few others but didn't get a chance to put most of my membership time to use so far. will report back with any solid info

$$loving$charmer$$ 23 caucasian - started a conversation. she responded an hour or so later, then again a few mins later, again a few mins later, again a few mins later, then suddenly she drops a literal 3.5 page essay about her life and relationship status (per word doc). hope what she said isn't true but i don't want to stick around for that time bomb

$$sara$snack2$$ mentioned here earlier randomly messaged me after ghoting my messages a bunch of times like a year ago. wanted 600 per meet all covered. I passed

$$emmy$319$$ messaged me both on SA and on SB, then blocked me when I responded on SA lol

$$baby_rose$$ 23 caucasian - isn't located in NY (PA i think?) so I passed

$$rain$bow$abow$$ 20 latina - asked for my number, texted me but it was blocked because of her phone provider, gave me her number but I assume she still couldn't respond because of her provider, then blocked me lol. she sent me screenshots of her carrier blocking messages to me and told me i blocked her before i even had her number

$$goofy$stoner$$ wanted 5k a month

$$27cam$elia$$ messaged me first, then stopped responding

$$just a girl$$ messaged me a few times, i responded, then she stopped responding.

not much for me so far, otherwise. Talking to a few others but didn't get a chance to put most of my membership time to use so far. will report back with any solid info
Sarasnack was getting ran through for $250-300. Creampied and videoed by some. She stopped seeing the $250-300 bros last Thanksgiving or so and is now asking $500-600. She had a phat ass now her ass is smaller. She's cute but 26 now. Good at the $250-300 rate and definitely not at the $600 rate. Big pothead and a protestor who sues NYPD at times when they rough her up at protests.

Sarasnack was getting ran through for $250-300. Creampied and videoed by some. She stopped seeing the $250-300 bros last Thanksgiving or so and is now asking $500-600. She had a phat ass now her ass is smaller. She's cute but 26 now. Good at the $250-300 rate and definitely not at the $600 rate. Big pothead and a protestor who sues NYPD at times when they rough her up at protests.
I banged Mimi for 300 raw in her dorm room. Boy body no body fat very social awakard . Very weird . Deff have some mental health issues
Sarasnack hates bodily fluids . I can agree to the raw part but I don’t know about the creampies . But her being more white than Spanish and the pothead and the police protest makes me have to agree with you Guys .
Innocentmadame deff not innocent she deff taking a few creampies a day for $500 . Been there done that . She won’t budge off 500 she has a nice body and okay face but not worth 500 more like a 300 girl
But no one is worth $500 I make take heat from other females for saying that but it’s the truth sorry .
Kirbebe I seen for 400 last year thick body kind of awkward too .raw
I tried to post last year some review but i
Wasn’t allowed .

but i been on SA since 2014 im
In my mid 30s and unfortunately I probably banged at least 500 girls from SA . Price range from $0-$700 . All I know is don’t trust them don’t fall in love and don’t believe them lol.

$YourBestOption$ Nice fit body she is a tall girl big and fit not fat . Long face not as good looking as pics. Asking for 700/800
Inflation is insane had it for half that price but what can you do .
I banged girls who are zeros I banged girls who are 10 I miss 2014 where you can get something good for 150/200 then someone hot for 300 .i sound like uncle
Rico now lol

$Y$una56$
Proish response to me indicating 300 and covered. I didn't pursue

$J$ulia$ current location is orlando. Says she visits NY often. Asked 500. Felt pro ish as well I passed since I was not in the city and wasn't making the trip in that day for a M&G.

$Eleg$antAvi$ gave me her number and opened her pics I liked what I saw but it led me to an IG of someone that isn't in the city ever.

$C$AM$ very average looking civy laughed at 500

$hai$lee$ she threw out 700 without barely any conversation. I didn't counter since I didn't like the vibe.

I banged Mimi for 300 raw in her dorm room. Boy body no body fat very social awakard . Very weird . Deff have some mental health issues
Sarasnack hates bodily fluids . I can agree to the raw part but I don’t know about the creampies . But her being more white than Spanish and the pothead and the police protest makes me have to agree with you Guys .
Innocentmadame deff not innocent she deff taking a few creampies a day for $500 . Been there done that . She won’t budge off 500 she has a nice body and okay face but not worth 500 more like a 300 girl
But no one is worth $500 I make take heat from other females for saying that but it’s the truth sorry .
Wasn’t allowed .

In my mid 30s and unfortunately I probably banged at least 500 girls from SA . Price range from $0-$700 . All I know is don’t trust them don’t fall in love and don’t believe them lol.
She straight up told me no raw without even asking. She ignored my messages back then so I have no interest in her after getting run through for double what she was looking for back then

That's her, saw her twice creampie 300 she loves the pipe and at first said she doesnt m give head had her suck me til i was about to bust, then let off inside her. Chilled like 4 hours then 3 hours next time. Busted twice both times.
Yeah just confirmed she won’t do raw (with me). She was also kind of rushing me to finish/out of her place. Very different experience

Wasn’t allowed .

I’ve had innocentmadame before and shes def a nasty lil one taking creampies. But her apt was so nasty so i had to strap up. Nice personality tho

She straight up told me no raw without even asking. She ignored my messages. back then so I have no interest in her after getting run through for double what she was looking for back then
I don’t even ask about raw . Sometimes in the
Moment they will just do it or I would pretend like I don’t have condoms lol . I use to ask them if there are on birth control and if they say yes I would say cool I’ll just pull out but with some girls you got to be clear you want raw

Moment they will just do it or I would pretend like I don’t have condoms lol . I use to ask them if there are on birth control and if they say yes I would say cool I’ll just pull out but with some girls you got to be clear you want raw
I don't always, but I do sometimes. With this girl I didn't even bust last time and I have no other real incentive to see her again based on how the session went and her rushing - first time I was willing to risk it.

Did anyone ever end up seeing $$loving$belle$$? She messaged me asking for $300 per meet like someone else said, but also seems off like they said lol. Can’t tell what it is but there’s like some type of urgency with how she’s responding

Bingo. I never ask about raw. I let things happen organically. I try and get them into it and then rawdog em. I am the director. First time seeing a girl, on the bed i may feed her my cock. Then play with her tits and or pussy then kiss her then just fuck her.

One girl i was really attracted to in the moment and i ate her out then i just fucked her and she kept creaming on me. I don't eat too many sbs out on the first time or even ever but it does happen. The few girls this happened with all were down to get rawdogged. Matter of fact the big ass, tits Tibetan girl i ate her out and she was super open and then i fucked her and she wanted me to eat her more i did and then i creampied her @prankage .

I have definitely found this to be the case in most situations. There have been times when girls would tell me we have to use a condom before we start and I'm okay with that, but when we start getting into it they get horny and ask me to just fuck them raw lol. If this is the case I try to finish outside but I'll usually carry around a plan b pill (6 packs are pretty cheap on amazon) just in case. As I see more SB's im enjoying BBFS more even though its riskier. Getting tested once a month now but I just enjoy unloading inside too much haha.

Saw $innocentmadame$ in the past and like others have said, $500, good personality and a decent body (small tits but nice ass) and let me finish inside. Invited me to her apartment right from the start and seemed pretty experienced. I enjoyed it but it wasn't worth $500 and I probably won't repeat. She didn't rush but I prefer longer meets with multiple finishes and I didn't get that kind of vibe from her.

Anyone have any info on $Di$ana$ (27 latina) or $Lu$na$(21 latina in bk)?

I have definitely found this to be the case in most situations. There have been times when girls would tell me we have to use a condom before we start and I'm okay with that, but when we start getting into it they get horny and ask me to just fuck them raw lol. If this is the case I try to finish outside but I'll usually carry around a plan b pill (6 packs are pretty cheap on amazon) just in case. As I see more SB's im enjoying BBFS more even though its riskier. Getting tested once a month now but I just enjoy unloading inside too much haha.

Saw $innocentmadame$ in the past and like others have said, $500, good personality and a decent body (small tits but nice ass) and let me finish inside. Invited me to her apartment right from the start and seemed pretty experienced. I enjoyed it but it wasn't worth $500 and I probably won't repeat. She didn't rush but I prefer longer meets with multiple finishes and I didn't get that kind of vibe from her.

Diana does not live in NY. She says she visits her cousin or something. She will send you 15 XXX photos. She will be down to meet. I believe she quoted me 700? Could be more. 100% a semi-pro. If not a pro.

Luna - lives in SI. She will lie at first most likely about location. But no biggie. She will want an uber to meet in city. I didn't proceed further because what's the point? Staten Island like another country. Not looking to pay 200 R/T.

Anyone ever see $FLmeetsNYC?

she hasnt been on in a few weeks but i have seen her in the past. Like precovid. She was a blast. Ubered her to a hookah bar and then we went back to my place. We fucked like animals and she took the creampie like a champ. She was down with money involved but started acting funny after she went home. Then would only meet if i paid her moving forward

Oh, innocent just shared her photos with me and she's been reviewed here a bunch of times. IDK if she still does but she used to have an apt by MSG or midtown or something. She's been taking it raw for years. Forgot her old name but she's been reviewed a lot on here. Back then she didn't even ask for pictures - she just gave me her number and invited me over without even knowing what I looked like. I think people were paying 200-300 back then

Oh, innocent just shared her photos with me and she's been reviewed here a bunch of times. IDK if she still does but she used to have an apt by MSG or midtown or something. She's been taking it raw for years. Forgot her old name but she's been reviewed a lot on here. Back then she didn't even ask for pictures - she just gave me her number and invited me over without even knowing what I looked like. I think people were paying 200-300 back then
Yep, she didn't ask me for a picture or anything either. Invited me over right away to her apartment near soho. I would def repeat for $200- $300, maybe with a condom, now knowing how many of you guys have left creampies.